Forum Index
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kah Bintang Service Center-Petaling Jaya, Jln S223
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Frequently Ask Questions for New Accent Owners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ss
General Member


Joined: 10 Jul 2004
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Kah Bintang Service Center-Petaling Jaya, Jln S223 Reply with quote

Beside Jln Ipoh, which SC is better. ia m staying in Puchong , any recoamanded
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky
Club Founder


Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Posts: 2418
Location: Subang Jaya

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Try Jln 222/223 Reply with quote

I'm currently going to the one in PJ Jln 222/223. Their SC is quiet good so is their servies. You have to take a number from the guard house and wait for them to call you number. Be there early cause by 8am, you might be number 10.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marky
Club Founder


Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Posts: 2418
Location: Subang Jaya

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey ppl,
Complain - complain - complain. But the question is, will they fix it or not?? My advice to everyone, better see them do it. Even if you have to take 1/2 day's leave to see them work on your car.
Many time's I kena from those Jln 222 SC people, said fix but later on same problem until I went and make a lot of noice. Now I demand them to change even if they say "We will check first". I always tell them, change it for me, I don't want to wait for the same problem again.
_________________
Best RIDE Ever! Its always with Hyundai.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 1696
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky wrote:
Hi Jin,
What sound are you refering to from your doors? Would like to know how it 'dissapear)!

jin wrote:
Today brought my car for 15km service, initially I wanted to go to jln Ipoh SC for service plus to solve my car door noisy problem as well but finally I went to Pandan Indah dealer SC. Found the SC quite nice and very freindly, further more if we use thier engine oil they will free labour charge for fourth service.

and I could watch the technician how they dismantle the door. Any how my door noisy problem was not solve by them, the sound suddently go off two days ago. But the technician still help me to find the cause.

The sound from right hand side front and back as well. The sound like something vibrate in side. But the sound just go off like that. So SC cannot track the source. Confused

better then Old Klang SC.


Jin & marky

I have experienced this before
yes, SC guy did not solve the door noisy problem for me last time and they are all suddently disappeared by themself after a few days
..... Question Question Question Wink Wink why ?
I will suggest u ask them to solve for ur first...then wait for them to disappear if they still did not solve the noisy problem for ur
this is the only solution...... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
_________________
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
www.myaccentclub.com
動力強勁兼有力!


Last edited by slbeh on Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
marky
Club Founder


Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Posts: 2418
Location: Subang Jaya

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi slbeh,
One word!!! SPOOKY!!!!! Mr. Green
_________________
Best RIDE Ever! Its always with Hyundai.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
maymay
General Member


Joined: 18 Jan 2005
Posts: 30
Location: Seri Kembangan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had 1st 1k service at Jln 223 y'day, my brother arrived at 7:30am, got #10 and service done around 12pm. According to my brother, car wash not good, not really clean the car. Anyway it's free for the 1st 2 services.

I've read thru from Page 1 to 11, shall I summarized that, if no problem/changes, better go to Old Klang Road? If got problem, go back to?? where?? It looks like, each SC also not fix the problem properly? Or it only happened when the car still under warranty?

This is my 1st time driving Power Steering and Auto, any oil/water must be checked/changed frequently? SC will not check it? Isn't it this is the common checking procedure? Why not they just following it?

If like that, they will not check the timing belt, fan belt or whatever belt even that's the time to change? Is it free if changed during the warranty? Can anybody summarized and post here, what need to be changed? when need to be changed? (A bit worry, afraid my brother don't know how to take care of my bf)

p/s: Puchong one is not Kah bintang SC, is dealer one. It also doing Honda Car. According to the SA, they doesn't accept KH's 1st, 2nd and 3rd labour free voucher. Yor might need to pay everything.
________
MARY JANE


Last edited by maymay on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ycsteven
Senior Member


Joined: 21 Oct 2004
Posts: 570
Location: Kajang

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maymay wrote:
I just had 1st 1k service at Jln 223 y'day, my brother arrived at 7:30am, got #10 and service done around 12pm. According to my brother, car wash not good, not really clean the car. Anyway it's free for the 1st 2 services.

I've read thru from Page 1 to 11, shall I summarized that, if no problem/changes, better go to Old Klang Road? If got problem, go back to?? where?? It looks like, each SC also not fix the problem properly? Or it only happened when the car still under warranty?

This is my 1st time driving Power Steering and Auto, any oil/water must be checked/changed frequently? SC will not check it? Isn't it this is the common checking procedure? Why not they just following it?

If like that, they will not check the timing belt, fan belt or whatever belt even that's the time to change? Is it free if changed during the warranty? Can anybody summarized and post here, what need to be changed? when need to be changed? (A bit worry, afraid my brother don't know how to take care of my bf)

p/s: Puchong one is not Kah bintang SC, is dealer one. It also doing Honda Car. According to the SA, they doesn't accept KH's 1st, 2nd and 3rd labour free voucher. Yor might need to pay everything.
From my experience, better go back to Jln Ipoh service center, coz there can claim anything straight away, and they know more about our baby, so there r nice people there, if you know how to make fren with them, they will try their best to solve your problem, bt of course you also can show face if you don't really like their service..hehe..you can look for Madhi, a very experience SA over there, i always deal with him.i tried the Old klang road, and 222 also..don't really feel they really know our Accent very well..normal is ok, if any problems..better go back to Jln Ipoh, even is far..bt at least they solve your problems..
_________________
Music is my LIFE!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kingkong
Site Admin


Joined: 09 Aug 2004
Posts: 475
Location: PJ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you are going to jln ipoh (kl) SC or jln 223 (pj) SC i advice you to make an appointment first. The SC number can be found in your service booklet. This will ensure that you get a good number even if you go around 8am versus going at 7.30am and still got a big number like 10.

May May, did you make an appointment before you go?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
maymay
General Member


Joined: 18 Jan 2005
Posts: 30
Location: Seri Kembangan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, someone told me no need to make appointment. Just be there by 7:30am will do.

So I just instructed my brother be there before 7:30am since he is not working on Federal Day. So the guard told him, must make appointment. If not, can not get the number.

So, my brother told him, this is the 1st time. Somemore already 1000km, how? Then the guard said, "pay me RM50 and you will get the number". And my brother paid and got number 10 lo...

Sorry, italic part was just kidding Laughing Laughing Laughing

The guard just ask my brother make appointment for the next service, and since this is the 1st time, no problem. He just gave the number to my brother.
________
Meth rehab advice


Last edited by maymay on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
soulkipper
Junior Member


Joined: 20 Jul 2004
Posts: 235
Location: Puncak Jalil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well so far sent my car for 1K, 5K, 10K, 15K, 20K services at SC Jln 223 and only till 10K services I did call for appointment. After that just drove my car there and that's it. And it tooks only 1hr for them to finish servicing my car. But I think their workmanship is not THAT good. Still looking for a good SC around puchong and sri kembangan area.

Btw i've spotted one accent with a slanted aerial near my house at taman puncak jalil. I wonder if the driver is either our forum members or AW forummer. Still remember regarding the noise issue caused by the aerial. Very Happy
_________________
Whut the ....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
kgb0y
Site Admin


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 64

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soulkipper wrote:
Well so far sent my car for 1K, 5K, 10K, 15K, 20K services at SC Jln 223 and only till 10K services I did call for appointment. After that just drove my car there and that's it. And it tooks only 1hr for them to finish servicing my car. But I think their workmanship is not THAT good. Still looking for a good SC around puchong and sri kembangan area.

Btw i've spotted one accent with a slanted aerial near my house at taman puncak jalil. I wonder if the driver is either our forum members or AW forummer. Still remember regarding the noise issue caused by the aerial. Very Happy


Did my 5K, 10K, 15K & 20K services at Jalan 223 and never need any appoitment except 15K service because it is few days before hari raya.

I think Jalan 223 SC not as good as Jalan Ipoh.

BTW, I'm one of the people that still driving an Accent with the "slanting antenna". No noise issue for me Rolling Eyes
_________________
Expect the unexpected in your daily life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
slbeh
Site Admin


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 1696
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgb0y wrote:
soulkipper wrote:
Well so far sent my car for 1K, 5K, 10K, 15K, 20K services at SC Jln 223 and only till 10K services I did call for appointment. After that just drove my car there and that's it. And it tooks only 1hr for them to finish servicing my car. But I think their workmanship is not THAT good. Still looking for a good SC around puchong and sri kembangan area.

Btw i've spotted one accent with a slanted aerial near my house at taman puncak jalil. I wonder if the driver is either our forum members or AW forummer. Still remember regarding the noise issue caused by the aerial. Very Happy


Did my 5K, 10K, 15K & 20K services at Jalan 223 and never need any appoitment except 15K service because it is few days before hari raya.

I think Jalan 223 SC not as good as Jalan Ipoh.

BTW, I'm one of the people that still driving an Accent with the "slanting antenna". No noise issue for me Rolling Eyes


Welcome back kgboy Laughing
mana pergi?

Jln Ipoh SC is not as good as last time already Confused
_________________
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
www.myaccentclub.com
動力強勁兼有力!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
marky
Club Founder


Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Posts: 2418
Location: Subang Jaya

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgb0y!!! Long time no see!!! hehehehe.

slbeh, u sure or not? I was thinking of going there next Monday for my 35K service. If like that, think I will go to Jln 222 SC to service it.

For me, my aerial seems to be slanting more and the noice sound seems to get lesser. *Advice* If you don't like the sound when increasing speed, increase your radio volumn!!!! Laughing

slbeh wrote:
kgb0y wrote:
soulkipper wrote:
Well so far sent my car for 1K, 5K, 10K, 15K, 20K services at SC Jln 223 and only till 10K services I did call for appointment. After that just drove my car there and that's it. And it tooks only 1hr for them to finish servicing my car. But I think their workmanship is not THAT good. Still looking for a good SC around puchong and sri kembangan area.

Btw i've spotted one accent with a slanted aerial near my house at taman puncak jalil. I wonder if the driver is either our forum members or AW forummer. Still remember regarding the noise issue caused by the aerial. Very Happy


Did my 5K, 10K, 15K & 20K services at Jalan 223 and never need any appoitment except 15K service because it is few days before hari raya.

I think Jalan 223 SC not as good as Jalan Ipoh.

BTW, I'm one of the people that still driving an Accent with the "slanting antenna". No noise issue for me Rolling Eyes


Welcome back kgboy Laughing
mana pergi?

Jln Ipoh SC is not as good as last time already Confused

_________________
Best RIDE Ever! Its always with Hyundai.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
slbeh
Site Admin


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 1696
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone can guide me how to go to KB SC Jln S223 ?
have made appointment with the audio indian guy tomorrow morining 10:30am there for my right rear speaker
have to change it before this week otherwise warranty expire already Evil or Very Mad
_________________
Hyundai Accent Club of Malaysia
www.myaccentclub.com
動力強勁兼有力!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
kingkong
Site Admin


Joined: 09 Aug 2004
Posts: 475
Location: PJ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

see map attached. Kar Bintang Service Center is the one labelled as "23 Kah Motor" on the map. The front facing Jalan 222 is the showroom. Turn into the road labelled 51A/223 and u will see an entrance to the KB service center. After u park your car inside then go to the guard house at the entrace to take a number. Tell them u have made an appointment. The guard will point you the direction to the office Very Happy



slbeh wrote:
anyone can guide me how to go to KB SC Jln S223 ?
have made appointment with the audio indian guy tomorrow morining 10:30am there for my right rear speaker
have to change it before this week otherwise warranty expire already Evil or Very Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Frequently Ask Questions for New Accent Owners All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group